Some you need to be lucky.
Ie 1213 requires you to be playing the game around said time.
There is a christmas trophy also.
with this one and 1213 one only need to start the game in order to get them.
Some of these trophies unlock theatre stuff, however you may need 2 or more
trophies to unlock bonus games.
A number of points can get you one trophy, and sometimes you can get 2 at
once,eg destruct comes with confused gunner and the rocket and + trophies may
come together as does tenderfoot and ledlovers.
Trophies like tenderfoot can be got by  simply completing a level.
Trophies like close call are chance bassed.
You can't aim to get them because its chance.
I almost got to level 10 and got a lucky day trophy because I almost beat the
boss on the hard level during level9.
Other stuff is skill bassed, eg sticky fingers and its varients which I havn't
got yet.
Not the super one.
Others can be got by entering the bonus games, completing a sertain number of
games or getting a high enough score.
Some like bored to death and self destruct can be won by anyone, as can 1213
and christmas.
So can the average jo, ledlovers, and tenderfoot, self destruct and confused
gunner.
So can the cheater and total looser although with total loose you just need to
cheat just not using the god mode cheat and wait around on hard level till you
die.
Liam has made the sounds incripted most likely so us super techs don't listen
to things that are not unlocked yet.
The good thing is that unlocked things can be played again and again.