My personal favs would be either Next Gen or Voyager, (preferably
Voyager) as I do really like the exploration idea as well.  Coming up with
a new story or creating something new, based in the Trek universe would be
awesome as well!

   Also, if you'd like any assistance, if I can help out, I'd love to...

Smiles,

Cara

At 03:06 AM 12/16/2006 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi,

>I think that you should make a real-time, one-ship game first since we
>already have a turn-based one.
>End quote
>  it needs improving and all, but
>That seams to be the most practical solution I have heard yet. Then
>again it won't be STFC, but another ST game. Now, if we go with the
>realtime one ship game we have 5 ST series to think about we have the
>TOS series, Voyager, Enterprise, TNG, and DS9. All of them have
>different abilities, and in some cases different enemies.
>Voyager would be very interesting as there are all kinds of different
>races to fight Kazon, Borg, Swarm, Species 8742, and anything else from
>the delta quadrant. Only problem is I don't have any of the effects for
>the delta quadrant races. In fact, I'd have to watch some shows to here
>some of the races effects to try and recreate them.
>With DS9 yeah we would obviously have the Defiant, and then we could do
>the Klingon war or the Dominion War, or fight various enemies through
>out the galaxy.
>With TNG they were never at war at that time, but there are conflicts
>with the Borg, Romulans, House of Duras, etc which we could play upon
>and make missions centered around those conflicts.

>--

   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn