From: MissWings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 6:38 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list; 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] just venting about people and JD trophies

Should I try uninstalling and reinstalling it now that it's registered?  I
doubt it'll help, but I can't think of anything else to try myself.  I hope
you're still planning on trying to find out what the problem is.  I don't
know what file or path error it's found ... and it doesn't help that it
doesn't give any kind of file names either!  I downloaded the .net libraries
and the direct ex update that Thomas posted the other day, but those haven't
helped.  Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall, but will I have to get a
new unlock code?

MissWings

http://www.eset.com