Hi all,
As comoderator I think whe should close this topic before we go to far
down this path. It doesn't have anything to do with gaming, and illegal
imigration happens to be one of those flamible topics of late. I'd love
to debate this as well as the next guy, but this list is not the forem
in which to do so. So please let us close down before this one gets started.
Smile.