From: "moonsinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 5:51 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] nemisis and other puzzles

How do you work the motion sensors?  Does it have a learning curve?  I've
never played bopit, I know that's crazy but true.  In kansas I live under a
rock. LOLOL
So if I was to get bopit which version to get?  How does that work too?
Also, my ex b/f had a Harry Potter wand it talked and had motion sensors and
you could move it up and down and hit sequences of buttons.
It was like simon but tons better.  I've looked everywhere and can't find
one.  If anyone knows where to get one of these babies I NEEED IT
BADLY!!!!!!
It was challenging too.
I looked everywhere and can't find it.
Thanks all.