Hi Everett,
It sounds like it would be afun project, but I can't just drop what I am
doing to work on it. Smile.
I have over a huI have around a hundred people who preordered
Montezuma's Revenge, and I'd think many of them would get bend out of
shape if I just simply stopped work on Monty to write a Wal-Mart
trashing game. A Wal-mart  trashing would be funny though.
If we are talking up shaking the sodas you might as well open them to
have the mess in the isle since you get points for  trashing the store.