Anyone had problems with Malinche?  I've been waiting way, way too long for
help from their support.  Sounded good when I read this on their latest news...
Our blind customers will be delighted to learn that we are also packaging new
interactive fiction installers tailor-made just for them.  Malinche games
are now truly accessible games thanks to our  development of customized
installers for our blind customers.  We are making a special accessible edition
of all of our titles for Windows customers prepackaged with Frotz TTS.  No more
extra downloads and no longer will our blind customers have to fiddle with
extra installations and custom settings.