Hello,
Well it was actually that one person (forget his name) who posted to the
list detailing why I had decided to shut down. After that I got a lot of
messages asking for copies of the game but of course couldn't give them
out because it wouldn't be fair to people who had already bought the game.
I guess I just needed to get away for a while, that's all.