hi all i am creating a list on freelist that is soley on popomundo when it is
createdd i will give you all the address and we can talk about popomundo off
the discussion list as well as on it that way we can talk about popomundo with
out spamming this list up asking for help tips i am also going to try and post
it on to the popomundo community so that we can try and get some experianced
players to join the list to make us all better at the game