Hi Everyone,
 a couple of weeks back I deleted one character in sryth. A friend of mine told
me about a character that was better. I decided to change over to him. today I
logged in and got kind of a weird screen the screen had a link for  statistics,
and a bunch of other things there were also to play links I clicked on the
first one and was back with my old character. How do I get my new character
back? any help would be appreciated thanks very much to anyone who can help.
Please feel free to email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sincerely,
Steve Cullen