From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Robin Kipp
Sent: 23 December 2006 12:13
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] danger city

Whatever, I'll keep the file there and if J. wants to complain he can do
so, however I don't know if this will make me take dthe file down. The
file isn't copyrighted / copyrighted by a company that doesn't exist
anymore, so I guess he can't do anything against it. Many people want
the game and I have a server, so I uploaded the game so other people
could download and play it, it's a really good game and, Damien, I
repeat it again, the game is abandoned which means development won't
continue and the game isn't copyrighted in any way.
Regards,
Robin.