OK Barry Gordon. <smile>.

Actually, I didn't get any games for Christmas, but I did get the He-Man
Season 2, Volume 2 DVD set which makes my He-Man DVD series complete. I
also got She-Ra Princess of Power Season 1, Volume 1 DVD set which
starts off that collection.

* Charles Rivard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-12-24 16:51]:

--
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus
Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,