Hello,
As far as i know the version which jfw works with supports online play, but it
is impossible to check that radiobutton, probably it is a bug. In the latest
version of winboard
the "bug" is fixed, and it is possible to play, but it doesn't work with jfw.
The winboard for jfw was a modified winboard executable, which used the JfwApi
interface. As
far as i know, there is no update for Winboard for JFW, which would include the
latest winboard executable.
So, though virtualy Winboard for jfw supports online play, it is not possible
to play due to a radiobutton.
It is possible that i am not right, and if it is the case, please correct me
(maybe somebody found out a trick to check the radiobutton in the game
selection dialog).

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:48:12 +0100, Daan Staes wrote:

>hello,

>I have a question about winboard for jfw.
>Is it possible to play online chess matches with this program?
>I read the read-me but I didn't found good information to play online.
>Can someone help me?

>Greetings
>Daan

***---***