Hi Raul,
Thanks for the date corrections. I also never figured out why Warf was
away from DS9 in  Insurection, but I believe

Insurection was suppose to be in 2374 during the Dominion war. If so that
doesn't discount his Ambassidor status, and his presents in
Nemesis is explained by him being at Riker and Troi's wedding when all heck
broke loose.
Anyway, like you said none of this has any bearing on the game so let's get
back to the game. Smile.