Hi Thomas, Thanks a lot, i was quite certain i would not be able to get this anymore! I am not all that satisfied with the standard win7 sapi voice (narrator). Are there other voices I can use? Will this sapi version ALSO output to the screen so that it might work with nvda/braille or jfw with braille?(although i did read that there are problems with jfw).
Thanks again,
Greetings, Anouk,