Hi Thomas,
I'd be interested in testing your game, but you packed it using winrar's
proprietary rar format. I don't have winrar, only winzip, and I don't
want to download and install winrar just for your game. Could you please
rezip your game using zip, gz, tar, or some other non-proprietary format?
I am suspecting not allot of others on this list have winrar either, and
in any case it is always good to use a more common format rather than
sticking with a proprietary format like rar that can only be unpacked by
one program.
Hth.