Hey, Thomas and Charles.
First I would like to apologize for the second time.
I know that I sent the message without a subject, and then after I realize that I did that I re sent it with a subject.
When Charles, had called me on this mistake I had apologize.
I think that everyone who has made this mistake understand, so can we please move on to something new? However I don't think that Charles should be the one to call people out on this list, unless it is concerning him.
That is for Thomas to do when he sees that someone had broke a rule.