From: "Lora" <lorav...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 05:13 AM
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] MUSHclient

Hi,

I just installed this under Windows 7., All the dialog boxes read well, but when I sign onto the MUSH and do a look, it only reads the room name and not the room description. I haven't tried doing a scene on the MUSH for fear it
wouldn't work.  I'm using the latest JAWS release.  Any help?

Thanks.

Nancy