HI,

Just signed up to puppet nightmares and I have a couple of questions  that I
wonder if anyone can help with.

Firstly, I listened to the story/intro  and you meet the toy master and go
into his house and see lots of kids round a table, then instead of saying
next it says 'go to 'niflheim' then there's no more story I'm just offered a
choice of 2 locations  I go to the first and I'm in a dungeon suddenly  with
soul puppets and no idea of what's going on.  Have I somehow missed some of
the story explaining where I am or what's happening?

secondly with the formations, I understand the stat increases and decreases
based on location  within formations  but I can't understand how you tell
who is in what position within the formation. Can anyone help shed some
light on this.

Thanks in advance for the help

Paul lemm