Hi Lenron,

Not sure if you are interested in commercial or freeware games, but
some of my favorites are Lone Wolf, GMA Tank Commander, and Shades of
Doom by
http://www.gmagames.com
which are some of the best audio games ever built in my opinion..

In Lone Wolf you get to command a World War II submarine against the
axis forces. The game comes with 17 missions, but there are well over
99 additional user created missions available for download.

In Tank Commander you get to command a modern day tank as you liberate
an island from an enemy force of tanks, helicopters, infantry carrying
antitank weapons, etc. If you are into simulation games Tank Commander
is one of the best.

Shades of Doom is a decent clone of the classic game Doom. In Shades
of Doom you are an agent sent to check up on a top secret experiment
gone wrong. When you arrive you get trapped in the lab and must fight
your way out by fighting or fleeing mutant humans, cyborgs, mutant
dogs, giant rats, blobs, and various other experimental monsters. Your
objective is to find the experiment control box and shut it down, and
then make it to the roof and call for help.

Some other commercial games you might want too look at are the arcade
games produced by Draconis Entertainment. In particular Alien Outback,
Dynaman, and ESP Pinball Extreme.

Dynaman is a modern retake on the classic game Pac-man. In Dynaman you
try to eat All the dots in the maze while being chaced by the evil
Spark brothers, and occasionally run into hazards such as short
circuits etc. Its a pretty cool game based on an old theme.

Alien Outback is probably one of my favorite clones of the classic
game Space Invaders. In Alien Outback its about this Australian dude
in the Australian Outback who sees an alien invasion of earth, in
progress and well decides to single handedly take them on. Unlike
Space Invaders there is a lot more too it such as alien landers,
multiple weapons, and several different types of ships. Its a great
game for something in the classic arcade genre.

Pinball Extreme is definitely the closest you come to an accessible
pinball arcade for the blind. I believe it comes with 5 tables, but
there is a party pack of extra tables you can buy for it which gives
you more tables and games to play with.

Cheers!