Hello people.

it's been slightly longer than the two weeks I originally said I'd spend at
home, but never mind, I had a very scary crushedness, and I hope everyone else
did as well.

So what has occurred in the world of Audio games whilst I was off covering the
house with wrapping paper?

I'm a litle sorry that Sarah hasn't been released yet, but sinse it should be
released any day now, at least I'll have the chance to pick up on all the hipe,
and in the mean time, I've got treasure hunt to try out.

Beware the grue!