If you give me an email for the developer, or a link, I will contact the developer as well.

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Haypi Monster

Haypi Kingdom sort of is, Dragon isn't at all. From what I understand, Dragon involves moving a dragon around a level, shooting bombs at enemy dragons. There's no way to tell where the enemy dragons are and just like in Haypi Monster, turns are limited to 15 seconds or so, and it seems some buttons don't interact with VoiceOver very well.

Kingdom has a lot of unlabelled buttons and is hard to get used to, but I was able to do at least some of it. I haven't been back to it for a while, been busy playing Haypi Monster and Injustice.