as I said they are closing and sertainly  should responded  to this thing.
they aint and as it is if they are gone they are gone.
True in about 10 years or so we may have a problem but this is with every vb6 game not just blindsoftware. And at any rate it aint the end, it will just be the norm for the blind gamer to go round with a vm or 2 stashed in their pockets.
Ofcause  who knows.
I can't actually perminantly host things, and sertainly won't be sharing until blindsoftware goes offline. and I mean offline. as long as its one despite how I and other people may think justin is going about this, dispite all the other stuff its still alegal, though once blindsoftware goes in all practacality they are free for all, justin may challenge my message, and he is most welcome to join this, my view is he should have joined this descussion earlier but maybe he doesn't want to. saying this I actually think to be fair that if someone can get in touch with him and get at least a statement or at least get him active in this that would be good. Its not going to change anything really, once he goes, he is gone,I don't think he can claim anything if he is offline really or at least anything serious.
I am giving him a direct chance to go at this right at this moment.
we have till the 15th at any rate.
he is  closing then and I won't be doing anything till then.
so to get him to talk is the idea sertainly people have raised questions and concerns on here and I think they should be answered. Then again its not my place to actually actively look for this thing, if he wants to talk he will talk.
if he doesn't then on the 15th well we will see.
I may not even buy the games or in fact install them again.
I may even in later years say that blindsoftware was good but is gone, and now since things are outdated well. At any rate the only way to fill the whole in blindsoftware has left is write more games to fill those in.