Hi Phil,
Lol! it sounds like a nasty bug you have there. At any rate I am excited
to see Sarah 1.0. I am waiting on the edge of my seat. Tell her to hurry
up so she can come visit my house. Large grin.
 From the manual I've read I am excited to visit more than just the
ground floor, and I want to, well, explore the entire castle. It is most
likely on my wish list to buy in 2007.