True. The way it was worded was basically tat it sounded like you basically have to bu all our other existing stuff in order to keep our titles alive. That's what had me upset. Now thhat I think about it I guess it makes sense but it doesn't make me any happier since I won't be able to keep my current titles alive due to a lack of 75 bcks to forkover.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Scott Chesworth
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:26 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BlindSoftware.com Is Closing

Somewhat hilariously, I'd say he's made things difficult for himself
with that spammy style of email. If it'd been as straight forward as
"folks, the company is shutting up shop because of this that and the
other on this date in May, but you can grab our key generator for $75
and keep your existing titles alive after we're gone", I think there'd
be 75% less griping going on here.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot Mr D!

Just a thought. It probably won't even make a dent.

Scott

Here is the complete Email that I was sent.  While it doesn't list
everything that was produced, I think most are mentioned.  It also is what
Justin is going to be doing, what he is offering, and why:

of high intention, sincere effort,
 intelligent direction, and skillful execution!"