Hi Lisa,

There is the rub as usual. Any extremely popular series like Harry
Potter is copyrighted to the max, and there is no way a small time
developer like myself can come close to affording the royalties for
it. Then, in order to actually do the game justice we would need
actors and actresses to do the voice overs for Harry, Ron, Hermione,
Draco, and anyone else we chose to use in the game. That could get
expensive unless we got a good cast of volunteers which may or may not
work out. Copyrights will forever be a problem for accessible game
developers since we simply don't have the kind of funding to license
this stuff from the copyright holders legally.

Cheers!