Hi Chris, while I'd love to check this out, I'm being told that I need
to log in to download this file, and I personally don't have nor want a
YouSendIt account.
   Might there be another site you could point me to?...

<smile>  -Will wait if I need to, 'til it posts on BCT, but would love to
hear it soon...

   Thanks very much...

Smiles,

Cara

At 10:50 PM 1/6/2007 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi there all:
>I would like to announce that if you don't want to wait for the blind cool
>tech podcast to download the review I did for judgment day, you can go and
>download it on you send it.  Hear's the URL.
>http://download.yousendit.com/EA1EA3FD2432E703
>tc
>Chris
>

>--

   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn