Hello all

                I have some questions that I was hoping someone can answer
for me. They are a bit on and a bit off topic questions. See I'm trying to
make a sound pack for some games I have in mind, but first I need sound
files.

First it was like 2 or 3 years ago that a friend showed me a game on the psp
I think it was called beat mixer. I was hoping that someone knew of a game
or soft wear that is compatible with my screen reader so I can make sound
tracks and save them to a sound file.

The next question is. I was looking for a soft wear that I can edit video
and sound files to make sound clips with.

And also a friend of mine sent me a link on a braille smart phone that I
thought that the blind gaming community would like to read.
http://paritynews.com/mobile-telco/item/1005-braille-display-based-phone-inv
ented-in-india

Bfn

James