I aggree with you on that tom though due to the fact I have only just got my mail I am behind on responces.
but yeah we have hashed this enough.

At 08:46 AM 4/24/2013, you wrote:
Hi all,

OK, over the last two or three days I think we all have said all there
is to be said about Justin closing Blindsoftware.com and in some cases
I feel some of the comments were crossing the line. Weather you agree
or disagree with what Justin is doing, weather you think he is being
selfish or not for retaining his intellectual rights, etc the fact is
Justin has made his decision and we have to live with it. Since I feel
this discussion has gone on long enough I here by ask that any and all
threads pertaining to Blindsoftware.com closing be closed and let's
return to discussion of games and so on. There is no more need to beat
the proverbial dead horse to death.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
Owner-Moderator of the Audyssey Mailing List
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org