Hi Josh.

Myself, I understand the reasons for not having a demo, however I would therefore like as much info as possible to help me make up my mind regarding the game.

This is partly for purely personal reasons. I have noticed recently that my interest in arcade games has not been what it was. Take super egg hunt from Lworks. it's a very well designed game, with unlockables, scores, many different modes etc, however after trying the demo I just felt it wasn't what I wanted to play. This isn't a reflection upon Liam's work, it's simply the fact that now there are more complex rpg and adventure games out there, I generally feel more inclined to spend my time playing those than an arcade title.

action/Adventure games I'd likely hazard money on demo or no demo. I did this with King of Dragon pass on the Iphone, not to mention papasangre, and haven't been disappointed, and will likely buy The Inquisitor at some stage, however thus far the closest thing to an arcade title I have on my Iphone is sixth sense, and I possibly wouldn't have got that if it weren't free, (though I did contribute a pound for the in game weapons because I liked the game once I had played it and wanted to support the devs).

i also remember that when trying the previous versions, change reaction wasn't a game I took to particularly the way I did the Pinball titles (which I'm very fond of), dynaman or Alien outback, thus meaning I would like to know a little more about the new version.

I would certainly agree that having to spend six pounds rather than the 18 or so I might have previously is a plus point, and likely will factor into my decision to buy the game, however equally lack of a demo is another factor as well, ---- indeed that is the same reason I do not! buy arcade games for ios as I said.

Swings and roundabouts, but nothing insoluable.

BEware the grue!