Hi, I'd like to thank the person who is attempting to steer me right on
the mudding situation I wrote about last time I posted (you know who you
are). Now I'm looking for the sort of game which isn't simply a
hack-and-slash. I definitely would like a game where role playing is
enforced, has a great story line, folks to help out the newbie and
doesn't ask the new player to do stuff which might be totally
nonsensical due to character type and history. Any ideas as to which
would fit the requirements. I do not think Materia Magica fits even
though they have sound packs and the like. Regards, Kim Friedman.