  From: dark
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 9:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Newly released, reacting change!

  mmm, Ian, I think you possibly missconstrued my intention hear.

  I am conscious we've had a lot of strong opinions expressed recently (not
  the least by myself), so I thought some humour to clear the air might be
  appreciated, ---- indeed I toyed with the idea of putting a post script to
  this affect on the original message but decided against it, since after all
  such things have been done on audeasy before (I was the targit of one quite
  recently myself).

  I would've thought that mention of playing games on an abacus or having a
  game who's installation requirements was to install the very game you were
  installing was clear enough that this is just intended as a joke with no
  other meaning or subtext but itself, but if not, i repeat the fact here.

  Beware the Grue!