the chalice is in pelim. search for it in the city. And the ring is north of the bridge. When you are on the bridge, go north and you will end up in the stream. Head north and follow the exits at the bottom of the screen when you look and you will see it in the water.

Ther is an alter aeon group on google groups hosted by Harmoney Neil (her AA character is Rowena. She is a well spring of info and she is on the list a lot. I'm a member too. My current chracter's name is jedeye.)

HTH

Keith
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help in Alter Aeon?

Well I ultimately found and destroyed then and also took out the priests in te false temple. Now I'm in Indira and I was asked by the priestess to locate a chalice that was lost whe the first village was attacked. The trouble is I saw a chalice recetly but don't recall. Then there's a old man in Vemarken who wants me to find a ring near a bridge. Te only bridge I know if is betweenVemarken and Pellam. And I searced bothnorth and south of it and found nothing. So I coulduse some tips.

But thou must!