I'm no programmer at all, but from what I understand it would be a little on the complicated side since you would have to implement health and recode the server to handle multiple players that can take damage from each other, and there's probably other things I'm missing out on. But it would be nice... however, I think I remember Aprone saying at some point that he wasn't intending to work on that particular area, as Road to Rage was already the multiplayer pvp shooter. But I'm still hoping he'll change his mind at some point. lol ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Lemm" <paul.l...@sky.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Quake / 3D FPS games -was- Re: Mysteriesof theAncientsConsiderations

The closest thing I've ever done to programming is following the
instructions  from a book to write the most basic of games on my old
spectrum  128k( now I'm showing  my age lol), so I really don't have the
first idea about programming  but since swamp is  such a good game and
completed ,  (and excuse my complete ignorance here as I really don't know
the first thing about programming) but would it be very difficult to take
out the zombies and replace with PVP? Totally appreciate though that it's
not all about programming and it might just be a direction that Jeremy
doesn't want the game to go but I just wondered theoretically if  it would
be huge to make a change like that and then release it as a separate game?