Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 5:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Magicassette, new text adventure game, out now

Hi Tyler,

The next time I get a chance to play the game I'll do that, but you
better believe it. After playing a few minutes it always gives me an
error that the page limit has been reached and please fill in the
CAPCHA to continue with the game. Believe me it is quite annoying, and
I'm not the only one who has seen this problem. Don't you think two
different people validating the same thing is evidence that something
is going on?