Hi all,

A friend of mine was telling me about Second Life, a virtual world platform. I 
googled Second Life with screenreader and got this site: http://textsl.org , 
which is a project for maintaining a text-based version. I'd like to know if 
anyone else has tried this. Also, I'd be curious to know if there is a 
multimedia environment, or is it strictly text-based? I prefer multimedia, but 
I still may try it if other folks have been amused by it.

Thanks,
Teresa
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to