Have you ever wanted to play these games? Check them out here:
http://planetseva.com/audiogames.htm

The only bad news is that you'll need an older version of BGT--not just the
executable, but the whole folder.
I have a copy of it, but I think it should be Phillip's place and right to
distribute it if he so chooses. What I would recommend is, once you get the old
version, rename the scripts that don't run under the new version, giving them a
.oldBGT extension--or whatever extension you choose, as long as it doesn't have
a file type associated with it already. Then you can associate that extention
with the old version of BGT.
The only problem I'm having with the games now is, I'm terribly hooked. They
even print out graphics to a Braille display so you can actually feel what
you're doing.
Enjoy!

Check out my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .
If you want to reach me, you can call 419-744-0517, friend me on Facebook,
(KenWDowney,) or write me at kenwdow...@me.com .
Crazy Ken