Actually there's a couple of sets of audio files for Alter Aeon,
including some stuff on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/alteraeonproductions has a bunch of random
things put together by the god Shadowfax.

http://www.alteraeon.com/audio/index-date.html has walkthroughs of
some high level areas by the player Woem.

Finally, kurek has an old podcast on mush-z, which you can download from:

http://www.alteraeon.com/downloads/zhiun-mushclient-podcast-091110.mp3

Some of them are outdated, but there's still a lot of interesting
information in them.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com