Rioght it's yours as soon as i zip and send.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <jpcarnemo...@comcast.net>
To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2013 10:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] looking for older games

Hi all,
I recently had a hardware malfunction, and managed to format over all of my archived game installers. Thus, I'm finding myself in the unenviable position of trying to dig all of them up again. If anybody can help me get a hold of some of the less-accesssable titles, like those recently hosted at x-site interactive, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
John.