Hi Josh,

As far as I know there isn't a way to get Dosemu to play sounds while
running as a dumb terminal. I also run Dosemu with the -dumb -t flags
and getting the text output for me is fine. I don't really care about
the lack of sound output as long as I can play games like Piledriver
or Eamon with Orca or Speakup.