Hi
ok the server initialized ok but when I connect I get an error. so I went to whatismyip.com got my IP, went into the router, comcast modem router all in one box... went to advanced, port forwarding, put in other as the service, typed in my server in the other edit box joshkennedy.no-ip.org . put in my IP in the four boxes and port 6789 in both port boxes. hit save, then ok and it said IP error. what am I doing wrong? or should I call comcast?

thanks

Josh