Hi Michael,

I got tied up doing a reinstall on my laptop yesterday so I'll try and
send the list a link to my Dropbox folder with the Dos wrestling games
in it once I locate the files on my backup drive.

I don't know of any accessible Star Wars games outside of a couple
muds I tried out and didn't like a while back. As you know most Star
Wars stuff from Lucas Arts is neither accessible, and while I've
wanted to write one I've been rather worried about the copyright
issues involved with doing so given that they basically told me it
wasn't allowed.

Cheers!