From: sendspace
To: lhay...@internode.on.net
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2013 12:35 PM
Subject: You have been sent a file (Description: my dosgames)

Sendspace File Delivery Notification:

You've got a file called dosgames.rar, (17.1 MB) waiting to be downloaded at
sendspace.com (It was sent by lhay...@bigpond.com).

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mtx7g4

The file may be available for a limited time only. If you have any questions,
please visit the sendspace FAQ at http://www.sendspace.com.

Thank you,

sendspace.com - The best free file sharing service.