i tried most or all of teir games and they're just not for me for a few reasons. 1. They all use synthetic speech, Microsoft Text to Speech, the ones with Mike, Mary and Sam. Other companies choose to use either better synthetic speech or pre-recorded human speech. 2. I don't like their registration system. You even have to be online to register and even activate demo mode. I would rather have playable demos where no internet connection is required. Super Tennis is one exception but can't get the hang of that. 3. While they do free offerings, they don't last five minutes with me. Take Mortal Maze for example. I got bored even after playing for a couple of minutes. I do however like Keyboard Crazy.
Just some thoughts from a gamer.

--

Chris