No thomaS i'm running xp and got the error.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LIfe not working here.

Hi Jim,

I've gotten an error a couple of times as well, but I can't really say
as to why it is crashing. The reason may be something to do with
Windows 7 verses XP. You are running XP while I am running Win 7 so
that might make a difference.

Hi Austin,

When you press the number of the person that you wish to sue, please use the correct number. That is the numbers above the letters on your keyboard and
not the number pad.

Truthfully I have never ever had my game of Life give me any error. And I do not see anything wrong in the code. But I did make a couple of changes
to the code and have send the beta to a couple of people.  If some how it
works better for them, I will put up a new version. Hard to fix something
when it works perfectly here.

BFN

     Jim

Check my web site for my 35 free games.