Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know I've added 2 columns to the table on the game voting page. 1 is Quick Links which provides links to audio walk throughs, wikis and basically whatever links would be most helpful for that game. 2 is Tags which gives people a quick way to tell if a game is free or paid, whether it has a demo, which operating systems it supports, if it supports multiplayer, its genre, etc.

I've started filling out these columns for some of the top voted games.
Thanks to Carlos Macintosh for helping me fill them out.

More will get filled out as I find time.

If you missed the link, here it is again:
http://blindaudiogames.com/Home/GameList

The list has already been helpful to me as it's gotten me to try a few games I'd never touched before because they are in the top 20.

Thanks to all those who have voted and if you haven't yet, please do.

Ian Reed