Hi Thomas,

Yeah, thanks.  I'm really glad that Josh told me how he was getting the error
and I was able to do the same and thus figure out where my code error was.

Sorry, but that seems a little bit strange to me that you like to use the same
voice for all players.  I just really like a different voice for each player.
Especially when I use a male voice and am playing against a female bot.  But to
each their own you know.

BFN

    Jim

Female programmers get their bits twiddled.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA