Hi, I am playing it and liking it quite a lot. It seems mostly accessible so fa
but i have not done much with alliances yet and wonder how accessible htat
would be. I can go to bases near me but if i have to scroll the map a bit more
(which i would have to do to send aid and troops to allies) i find that rather
difficult. Also i have not yet found out how i can send dms. But for just
building and attacking nearby free bases it works great.
Greetings, Anouk,