To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 12:12 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Minesweeper, can you please try and explain?

Hello everyone, this is Chris here.
Sorry if this subject seems poor, but can you please try and explain a successful game of Minesweeper? I have Accessible Minesweeper for the iPhone and Gma Minebuster for the Pc. When I click on the first open cell, called the protected cell, I can clear the cells, no problem! However, please what on earth do I exactly do to the numbered cells, such as "1 mine" or "2". Asking because for some reason even if I click on just one open cell away from the cell to which I suspect a mine is located, I end up exploding the mine, thus losing the game!
I think it's the numbered cells I don't understand.
Now I admit I do win on Accessible Minesweeper sometimes on the basic grid only, but have never won Gma Minebuster on any of the grids! Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks! Before I go, I must admit it's a good way to waste 5 minutes in a good way isn't it?

--

Chris