Hi Jim,

Smile. For the record I don't think your football game is stupid
either. I just feel it could use a few checks to assess the risks of a
certain play such as trying to throw a pass so close to the end zone
that might end up in an interception or a safety if the quarterback
gets sacked. Still, I suppose its not beyond belief that a quarterback
makes a bad call now and then that ends up in favor of the opposing
team. Either way, I have had many many fun hours with your football
game.

Now, as for the baseball log file I personally think it is fine as is.
I don't really see you needing to add anything to it.

HTH